Monday, August 01, 2005

Long Overdue

As per requested the last time round, I shall henceforth use PROPER singlish english to write. Just thought that writing emails to family need not be that formal (like writing to clients. Have enough of that at work.)

Anyway, these are some of the Chiangmai photos that I uploaded to Snapfish a looooong time back. I don't have it on my mac so not going to upload them any time soon. :p Besides, blogspot doesn't accept the fact that the photos are not hosted by Flickr. So you can't see the pics even if I link them.

When got time then I upload. I might upload them to flickr if I have time. *bleah*

PS. I don't understand WHY I'm still in the office when all I'm doing is surfing. Stupid deadline.

PPS. We went to eat crab bee hoon at AMK Ave 3 St 22 (Uncle Leong Seafood) on Sunday. Had Butter Crab, 麦片虾 or Mai Pian Xia if you can't read it (heh), and Fried Tofu. (yes. I can type cheena words.) Auntie Mdm Ho treat. Went to eat durians at Jackson Centre after that. Parking was a pain. Should have taken my camera along to show you the crab bee hoon *evil smirk*

No comments: