Yesterday night was quite an interesting night.
As you know, mummy's flying to Bangkok today. Her flight is 1 plus pm and she's going to the airport at 11 plus am. So yesterday night, she realised that the only pair of black long pants she has is tight. So she decides to go Mustafa Centre. Opened 24 hours mah. I told her to pack everything so that in case she realise that she needs to buy something else, she won't have to rush today. Thought she would have finished packing by 11 or 11 plus but ended up going only at 1am.
Surprisingly, there were quite a number of people at 1am! Stayed there for an hour and then mummy said she's hungry. So i suggested PRATA because late night eat PRATA very shiok. (Too bad cannot fly prata over to Australia. heh heh heh) We went to eat prata at a stall down the road from Mustafa. It was 2am
Apparently PRATA kosong takes longer to cook than PRATA with egg and onion. This I learnt yesterday night. Probably because he didn't want to make just one. Or maybe he was toasting. But I "liked" the guy's explanation on why it took so long.
FLOUR PROBLEM
Yes. FLOUR PROBLEM.
Anyway, we ate, and we went back. That's around 3am. Mummy agreed that it was very shiok to have PRATA with teh in the middle of the night.
I slept at 4am
Woke up at 7am
Still awake.
Did an interview at 9.45am
Transcribed and finished writing an article in less than 2 hours (I normally take at least half a day).
Not bad huh?
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment