Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Year New Phone

Finally got around to buying the new phone over the weekend.

Total Damage: $288 (with 2 year contract)

Heng the price dropped by $100 in the past week (surprise surprise). My editor bought a Samsung one for $400 (with 2 year contract) the week before. When I went to buy my phone, I found that it dropped to $298. Heh.

Then I went over to the new Teleshop (Singtel) at Taka (where the M1 shop used to be, beside Quickly) Just so happened I saw my phone being sold at..... $198. Bleah. But luckily it's singtel if not I will feel more -__-

Anyway, it's been raining everyday. Weather forecast today (12 Jan): 23 - 29 degrees. Rain. Pictures from the office window. Can see the raindrops?




Friday: 23-30 degrees, Rain
Saturday: 24-30 degrees, Thunderstorms
Sunday: 24-31 degrees, Thunderstorms

Update:
Fri: No Rain
Sat: No Rain
Sun: No Rain.

Never trust the weather report.

CNY CNY

Anyway, day time pics of Chinatown, courtesy of daddy. Taken on the bus (probably 143).
And mummy just said that she dreamt that you came home yesterday night.

No comments: