Thursday, April 06, 2006

Seeing Star (Wars)

Went to view The Art of Star Wars on 1 Apr (2 days before the exhibition ended). The Science Centre had tonnes of kids running around (even in the exhibition). One of the highlights I guess were the appearance of the various characters (pple dressed in costume) from 2pm to 3pm.

PHOTO OP! (Pics to come).

Darth Vadar supposed to be tall and menancing right? Then I think they want to make sure that Darth Vadar is tall enough, they got some shortie to be the storm trooper. Quite sad but also quite funny. I think the storm trooper not much taller than I am. Heh.

Queued for tix and this is what we got for $18:

Ticket



Brochure



Postcard



Complimentary Notepad



Complimentary Medallion

The back of the medallion actually quite DUH.

Front

Back


There are supposed to be pics but they are with John. So... here's a prelude to the exhibition courtesy of the brochure.







No comments: